To operate the vast and complex Karachaganak field we require highly qualified employees from a range of disciplines.
Recruits are selected based on experience, qualifications and professional achievements. If you work at KPO you can expect a wide range of challenges and opportunities to stretch your skills and develop your experience here at KPO.
At KPO we can provide:
- competitive salaries and working conditions that are benchmarked against similar projects, both internationally and elsewhere in Kazakhstan;
- career development with personal career development plans;
- further education and training designed to meet individual needs and aspirations;
- assistance in defining key skills and competences for all employees;
- access to modern learning resources and technologies.
If you think you have what it takes to succeed at Karachaganak please click here to apply.